How to get here?
If you are using a SatNav please use postcode SP10 3UX.
- At junction 8, exit onto A303 toward Andover/Salisbury
- Take the exit toward Andover/Newbury/A343/Devizes/A342/Marlborough/A346
- Slight left toward Weyhill Rd/A342
- Turn right onto the A303/A342/A343 ramp
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Weyhill Rd/A342
- Turn right onto Reith Way
- Turn right onto Joule Rd, Furlong is the 3rd building on the right
Leave the A34 at the exit signposted to the A303. Join the A303 westbound, towards Andover and Exeter. Follow directions above from 2nd point.
From the South West
- Take the A303 Eastbound. Leave the A303 at the turning signposted to Ludgershall, Devizes and Marlborough.
- At the roundabout, take the middle lane, signed A342. Take the A342/Weyhill Road towards Ludgershall.
- After 300 yards turn right onto Reith Way.
- Turn right onto Joule Road
- Destination will be on the right.
Andover has its own train station with regular services to London and most other places. Our office is a 5 minute taxi journey or 30 minute walk from the station.
Andover is approximately one hour from Heathrow and about an hour and a half from Gatwick although both journeys can take longer during the rush hour. Southampton Airport is about 30 minutes drive from our office.