Chorale has now been superseded by our new Music and Performing Arts MIS, Maestro™
Please visit the Maestro page for more information: Click here
The Administration System for Music Departments and Specialist Music Schools.
- a sophisticated search engine for pupils, staff, contacts and resources
- a powerful music lesson scheduler (including weekly rotation, fixed lessons, individual time restrictions and clash reporting)
- generation of charges to parents and payments to music teachers
- flexible handling of groups including ensembles, excursions and music trips
- management of peripatetic music teachers
- management of the music calendar including allocation of staff and of music groups
- cataloguing of recordings, sheet music, text books and other resources
- multiple menus so that users may access their own subset of features
- user-defined reports and labels including export to Microsoft Excel and html
- individual printed schedules for each pupil, teacher, room and group
- mail-merge to Microsoft Word
- management of entries for ABRSM and other music examination boards
- management of instrument hire and maintenance
- pupil profiles detailing each pupil’s music history at the school
- pupil report facility for music teachers
- automated reminders for lessons, rehearsals and exams via Email or SMS
- registration for music lessons and rehearsals
- import of data from other systems
We can provide an integrated link to your chosen MIS package, such as SchoolBase, SIMS, iSAMS, etc., so that pupil and parent records can pass freely into Chorale.
Our aim is to integrate Chorale so well into the running of your music school that you will wonder how you ever managed without it.